Tak Payah la Follow..Blog ni tak de info pun

Monday, November 9

AKUkah YANG BERUBAH??

Akukah yang berubah?mungkin la..
I am the one who thinks that I'm changed..INSIDE MY HEART..

A lot of people asked me..
  *fiqah,kenapa awak pilih course akaun?awak kan xde basic akaun..
The answer for this question is only I knows..But today I just want to reveal the facts about me..
When I was in form 5,I wanted to be an accountant crazily..I did'nt care whatever people want to say..I just wanted to be an accountant because:

1)I want to be RICH..and live in luxury..
2)My salary is RM 30 000 before the age of 30..

However,today I CHANGED MY MIND..I don't want to live in luxury,but I just want to lead a happy life which is full of love and happineSS..why?

1)I want to have a HAPPY FAMILY..
2)And I realised..we cannot buy happiness..

I just want to tell SOMEONE that..after I complete my degree,Insya Allah in May 2013( according to the agreement with MARA),I want to go to oversea to pursue my studies in Master in Accounting..InsyaAllah..

After that,I want to work in oversea as an accountant for the next few years until the age of 28..Then,I will come back to my hometown,MALAYSIA..

At the age of 28,I want to start a family..looking for a husband who has good qualities to be the father of my children..(HAHAHA)..BERANGAN..

I just want to lead a happy LIFE..together with the one who I LOVED at that time..NOT NOW..
At that time,I don't want to become  an accountant anymore..I want to become Financial Accounting lecturer just like the one who I admire,Pn Ilmiah..I want to become a lecturer because I want to have more time with my family..I want to have a family just like my family NOW..

It is OKAY not to live in luxury..It's okay not to have a RICH HUSBAND..I just want to ensure my future children gets enough education.It's OKAY not to excellent in the education.I just want to let them know that I'm going to love them full of my heart and want to ensure they get enough education and knows how to take care of themselves..

*****        ******          ******    ***                     ***

To everyone who reads this..I am not a *gedik girl who always think about marriage..
I just want to share my hope in life..

To AMYNY..
I'm trying to be HAPPY..SERIOUS..

Before ending this session TODAY..
I got the idea to write this when talking to HAZIQAH..Sharing about hopes,dreams,imagination and ambition..HUAHUAHUA..

No comments: