I'm safe in my journey from Pasir Mas,Kelantan to Shah Alam,Selangor..
Although it was quite late but Syukur Alhamdulillah I'm still alive and breathing in this beautiful world..
The journey took 10 hours..huh,I never thought that I would experienced this..
The bus was so late and it really slow..
Then,I had to take taxi to go to Puncak Perdana..
The fare was RM25..
huh,my money was flying towards the taxi..
I was alone in the taxi,but fortunately,the taxi driver was so kind..
He did not take any advantage bcoz he told me earlier that the fare was RM25..
Usually,some taxi drivers would cheat and did not want to take RM25,they want to take RM30..
THANKS TO THE TAXI DRIVER FOR NOT CHEATING..
AND I AM SAFE FROM SEKSYEN 17 TO PUNCAK PERDANA..
P/S:Until we meet again in the next post..This is a quote that can raise up our spirit to become a succesfull person someday..
To accomplish GREAT THINGS,we must not only ACT,but also DREAM;not only PLAN,but also BELIEVE..
Anatole France


No comments:
Post a Comment