Tak Payah la Follow..Blog ni tak de info pun

Thursday, December 23

Pah,this entry just for you..

Dear Pah,
I know u're very strong girl.
I've never seen a girl who are very strong whenever problem comes into your life.

I am speechless when I knew about it,
I'm worried and I dont know what to do,
I also cried.Huh,what a tough reality u have to face.
If u were by my side,I want to hug u tightly without saying even a word.

Whatever happens,
I'm always by your side even though u're very far away..

It's hard for u to accept the reality,
but I know,we can't go back to the time..

Time sure flies fast,
As time goes on,
as day by day passes,
the sorrow will be faded away.
Only the memories will be yours..forever.



p/s:Takziah kepada sahabat ku, Pah..Ayahnya baru sahaja pergi di jemput Ilahi.Alfatihah.

Aku dan Pah,(508/2008)
Location:in 508's class
our senior year..

2 comments:

CRABBY PATTY said...

takziah untuk pah!
be strong!

Bukan Pesimis said...

Pah memang kuat..
sekuat hatinya..