Tak Payah la Follow..Blog ni tak de info pun

Friday, November 25

Lelaki bukan NAJIS.


          One day during marching practice,I felt very thirsty and I did'nt bring mineral water. When the commander gave us time to drink water, a lot of my friends shared a bottle of water.They drink from the bottle but their mouth didn't touched the tip of the bottle.I didn't know how to drink like them and I asked."Ni air sape?,"and a boy answered,"Aku,minum la.." and I said,"Oh,aku tak reti minum air tak kena mulut macam orang lain.".."Eh,takpe,aku tak kisah pun," Instead of drinking the water to reduce the craving for some water, I said," Tak pe lah,"and I went away from him.Haus gila,tapi tahan......tak nak share air ngan lelaki.

        The next days,I brought my own mineral water and that boy sometimes he brought it and sometimes he did'nt. Next few days from the conversation,after finishing the marching exercise, I went to take my bottle that filled with mineral water, I didn't feel like drinking it because I wanted to go back to the hostel. That boy came,"Weh,nak air sikit,"Hmmm..I did'nt hesitate to give him.I just passed the bottle to him and some other boys because I knew that they were also thirsty."Kau tak kisah ke?,"He asked. And I answered,"Eh,minumla,kejap lagi kan dah nak balik,aku basuh la kejap lagi,"and He said,"Ha,bagus la,kau balik kejap lagi,basuh dengan clorox,tapi..Lelaki bukan najis,"and I was speechless.My mind keep repeating his sentence.

Nota kaki 1: Kongsi air dengan lelaki bukan muhrim,tak boleh kan?kan?kan?kan? 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah!! ayat tu terbaik..
lelaki bukan najis..