Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah.
All Praises to Allah, I have completed my degree in Accountancy last August with First Class Honours. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Currently I'm pursuing MICPA-ICAA at Sunway University College with another 3 more papers to go to complete the title as Chartered Accountant. May Allah ease everything, InsyaAllah.
Alhamdulillah, I also have started my first job ever, as an external auditor last week in one of the audit firms at Kuala Lumpur and to be exact at Menara UniAsia, Jalan Sultan Ismail.
Everything falls to the right place, I guess.=)
My life, my study, my job and the most important is my family.
=)
All Praises to Allah, I have completed my degree in Accountancy last August with First Class Honours. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Currently I'm pursuing MICPA-ICAA at Sunway University College with another 3 more papers to go to complete the title as Chartered Accountant. May Allah ease everything, InsyaAllah.
Alhamdulillah, I also have started my first job ever, as an external auditor last week in one of the audit firms at Kuala Lumpur and to be exact at Menara UniAsia, Jalan Sultan Ismail.
Everything falls to the right place, I guess.=)
My life, my study, my job and the most important is my family.
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment