I'm done with three papers already..
There are another three more papers to go..
Killer paper on 10th May, Murderer paper on 8th May
and writing essays-remembering points on 6th May.
Alhamdulillah, everything goes smoothly. I can answer the questions given but I don't know it's correct or wrong..
Arrrggghhh..tak kira,janji tulis dan jawab dan tak blackout waktu exam,itu sudah bagus.
For a past few days,
I didn't go to PTAR1(Perpustakaan Tun Abdul Razak 1) anymore.
I just study in the nearest library to my hostel that is PTAR 4 i think..
A library for medical students. I don't use their books and I just go there to sit and study.
Tapi,aku sekarang dalam kekeliruan jiwa.
Pening dengan term deja vu.
Sebagai orang Islam,kita boleh percaya deja vu ke?
I'm tired of thinking,so I google it myself.
"A dejavu in all probability is a scene you may have seen in your dream. A
dream that manifests itself in reality is called ru'ya saaliha - true
dream. Although seeing a true dream is a good sign, one should not attatch
much importance to it since it is not within our volition. Hazrat Moulana
Thanwi (rahmatullah Alayhi) has said that we should not be concerned about
those things which are beyond our control. Rather we should be worried about
those things which are within our control, namely our deeds, actions and
character."
dream that manifests itself in reality is called ru'ya saaliha - true
dream. Although seeing a true dream is a good sign, one should not attatch
much importance to it since it is not within our volition. Hazrat Moulana
Thanwi (rahmatullah Alayhi) has said that we should not be concerned about
those things which are beyond our control. Rather we should be worried about
those things which are within our control, namely our deeds, actions and
character."
From: Ask Imam
Aku rasa aku mengalami sesuatu yang dipanggil deja Vu.
Argghhh..sungguh tak tenteram sampai termimpi-mimpi.
Aku baru je start pergi PTAR MEDIC tu. And for the first time, I met a boy at the library.
Aku rasa aku pernah jumpa laki tu sometime in the past. Tapi, tak tahu bila dan aku rasa aku nak tahu sangat-sangat, siapa dia dan kat mana aku jumpa dia.
Sehingga hari ni, dah 3 kali aku jumpa dia study kat library tu. Aku belek-belek buku Tinta Sezaman sebab nak tahu adakah budak ni satu batch ngan aku kat MRSM Taiping, but he's not.
Rasa ingin tahu mencanak-canak sampai ke langit ke tujuh sampai aku termimpi-mimpi.
Ada kemungkinan he is my coursemate, but there is something weird here.
He does not use calculator and read the book that I dont familiar with.
Kalau dia junior aku, tak mungkin la sebab budak-budak Puncak tak datang lagi and we dont have any junior yet.
Senior? Rasanya tak kot coz he is reading Dynamics book..Something to do with Engineering right?
Arggghhh,..sape laki ni?
Tolong bagitau aku...
Harini aku pergi PTAR 4 tu dengan Dila. I asked her whether she knows that boy. But, she said she dont know.
adoii,lagi la pening kepala aku fikir siapakah gerangan lelaki itu..
credit to: Inche Google

No comments:
Post a Comment