In the name of ALLAH, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.
- Time sure flies fast.Today is the last Monday in October.The common tests has ended yesterday and I went through it quite "ok",I guess.
- The class for today has been cancelled because lecturer has been considered about my classmates who still got some papers left and they need some time to study.
- The post today is like a journal,my life journal to be specifically because a few days back I remembered about my previous English teacher,Miss CKL and I miss her so much..She always encouraged us to write journal and speaks in English.
- My English language has become weaker and weaker as time passes.Huh,I'm worying about this matter because in my university,the environment does not encourage me so much to write and to speak in English.
- Stop writing about the language.
- My previous posts mostly is about the change towards a better person with better attitude.
- Yet,I'm still trying and I feel like throwing my clothes which can be considered as "ketat" or "singkat".
- I am the one who is very lazy to iron,so I always took clothes for granted. Apa yang aku boleh capai in a short time, that will be my clothes.
- Now, I realize that the clothes does not fulfill Allah's specification.Any suggestion?Nak buang,sayang sangat, but to wear it..hmmmmm..Maybe I'll wear it in future if the clothes still in my wardrobe.So, who should I give the clothes to?*headache*
I should stop writing now.Take a bath and doing something that can be considered as productive.
Wassalam.
1 comment:
I'm gonna sokong.
Post a Comment