In the Name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful
I am miss the old me,
the one who talks a lot,
the one who can raise up my hands whenever I want to either in class or lecture,
the one who can speak up bravely,
the one who has a lot of friends.
Yes,today I miss old me,
old myself.
Syafiqah Mohd sakri who was in my early teenage years.
Today,
the situation is different.
I want to talk but my voice only can shout in my heart,
I want to speak,
I want to give opinions,
Huh..
When I met my old friends,
that was the best moment I can get because I can be totally the old me.
The one who can speak more than anyone else,
the one who can show feelings very well.
However,
as long as I realised,
the past and the present has their own pros and conts.
p/s: hati aku bermonolog benda lain,tapi kenapa aku tulis benda lain.Haishhhhhhh...
No comments:
Post a Comment