Tak Payah la Follow..Blog ni tak de info pun

Tuesday, May 26

Exam Semester Dua

Assalamualaykum.

Alhamdulillah, dah 8 bulan berada di bumi UK, bumi bertuah yg cantik, nyaman, yg sopan santunnya melebihi segalanya.

Alhamdulillah.

Nak cerita yg beberapa minggu lepas, ada sesuatu mengganggu fikiran. I felt hopeless, depressed and end up taking excessive sleep more than I should take. Yes, Kind of escaping myself from problems, but then I have no idea what the problem is.

I also cried easily and keep on thinking what made me so stressed out throughout the day and weeks. Perhaps I keep thinking bout home, about my future, or exam. Yes, exam. Exam is coming soon on 27th May 2015. But, I'm so sure that it's not the exam that too overwhelmed. Haih.

Friends talked to me and asked what my problem is, so I actually told them maybe about my future trip to Bosnia or keep thinking what Z thought bout me. Yes, Z. He reappeared again after 6 years and left me clueless bout his motives. But still, it's not Z that made me so depressed.

Again, I decided to talk to Allah. Err? Yes, talking to Allah. Perhaps I'm sooo far away from Him and He ask me to come back to Him. I told Him what my problem is, and I don't want anything, just seek for tranquility and peace. That's what I yearned for. Dia kan memang Maha Pendengar, Maha Kuat lagi Maha Kuasa, masya Allah, it feels like magic. Once I talked to him, all the burdens gone. I felt peace. Yes, peace.

Alhamdulillah. Semua cukup, everything that I asked for, Allah grant it for me. Thank You Allah for giving me opportunity and give me such a blessing.

Alhamdulillah.

.....

26.05.2015
8 Travis Place
S10 2DB Sheffield
UK.

No comments: